Powered by Bravenet Bravenet Blog

Subscribe to Journal

Tuesday, December 1st 2009

4:21 PM

New York Time Runs Propaganda For Obamacare


No Big Cost Rise in U.S. Premiums Is Seen in Study 
By ROBERT PEAR and DAVID M. HERSZENHORN
The eagerly awaited report gave Democrats ammunition against Republicans who have criticized the bill on the ground that it would raise costs for most Americans.
This Article in the Times touts a CBO study claiming that individuals who buy health insurance under Obamacare would see significant reductions in premiums. This is extremely vexing considering the CBO released a report lat week that made the opposite claim, reporting that insurance premiums per family would actually increase by nearly $3000 by 2016. By now you must be wondering; how could both reports be true? The times headline is misleading. Premiums will go up as originally reported, only this time the CBO factored in government subsidies provided to families up to 400% above the poverty line. That translates to nearly 60% of the American people. This leaves 40% of the American people who do not qualify for a subsidy paying both the cost of higher premiums & the bill for everyone else. In a nutshell the Democrat health reform plan is to just force 60% of the American people into welfare.

Anthony D Dolpies
5 Feedback.

Posted by 먹튀폴리스:

Coupang said, "I express my deep condolences and condolences to the deceased and the bereaved family members," and "will spare no effort to alleviate the pain먹튀폴리스
Monday, March 8th 2021 @ 10:11 PM

Posted by 안전놀이터:

(e-commerce) industry with a rocket delivery system, a nationwide next-day delivery. However, criticism has also been raised that the delivery quota is excessively high behind Coupang's fast delivery, especially in the labor world.안전놀이터
Monday, March 8th 2021 @ 10:11 PM

Posted by Harriett:

I know this site offers quality based articles or reviews and extra information, is there any other website which provides these kinds of
things in quality?
Binêre sent bedrrogspul marksworld hersiening binêre opsies
Thursday, June 18th 2020 @ 11:17 PM

Posted by Leanne:

Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally,
and I'm stunne why tthis coincidence did not took place
inn advance! I bookmarked it.
Onvista https://top1binary.com/cfd-trading/
iq विकल्प बोनस कोड
Thursday, June 18th 2020 @ 3:25 AM

Posted by Yvonne:

Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This weblog gives valuable information to us, keep it up.


my website - dinhcubodaonha
Wednesday, June 17th 2020 @ 8:43 AM

Post New Comment

No Smilies More Smilies »